Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Lemon Fizz and Happy Go Lucky!!!!

Hey Everyone!

This is a quick MOTD using Lemon Fizz and Happy Go Lucky from the China Glaze Up and Away collection. These are the first colors I have tried since I got the entire set. I LOVE THESE SO MUCH! I was a little hesitant becaue usually yellow makes my hand look terrible and I have virtually no yellow polishes. These happen to be super flattering on my skin tone and as a combo these are great together. 
Lemon Fizz is my favorite of the too, its a creamy pale, pale yellow that is honestly perfect. Its opaque for me in 2 coats and isn't streaky or anything. The issue I had was the formula seemed to be slightly runny, but not enough for me to not use it. Happy Go Lucky is a beautiful lemon-y yellow that reminds me of those cute smiley faces with the black eyes and mouth! Its ADORABLE. It's wonderfully bright without being neon and again is opaque in 2 coats. They compliment each other well I feel, and it's hard to see but my accent nail with Happy Go Lucky on it has some chunky loose hex glitter I found in my stash. I think this would look cute reversed too, with Lemon Fizz on the accent nail.







SO SO SO SO SO SO CUTE!! These are great colors for summer and spring, and my next MOTD will have 2 more colors from the Up and Away Collection. I'm so happy I bought these, I was definitely missing out!
                                                                     <3DianaMarie
                                                                *blows glitter kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment