Saturday, August 25, 2012

China Glaze Deviantly Daring!

Hey!

I went on vacation for a few days, so that's why I haven't posted but I'm back! This post is on "Deviantly Daring" in the China Glaze Bohemian Collection. I love this colors! Its a gorgeous and bright rich teal blue that shifts to a dark navy in some light and a bright green teal color in other light! no visible brush line and is most definitely opaque in 1 coat. SWATCHES!


sorry these pics suck... im actually getting a camera in a few weeks so yay!!!!!

 I took the pic above and below in day light so you can see the GORGEOUS green tone to this polish.





some of the pics are blurry so u can see the true tone, sometimes the sharper image on my camera doesn't capture it the way I want it to.

I love this color alot, the duo chrome in this one, from what I can see, is a peacock blue to a teal that is more green. I also see a darker navy in some lower lighting.

My next post will be on No Plain Jane!!! Hope you enjoyed this one!!

<3DianaMarie
*blows glitter kisses*



3 comments: