Friday, August 3, 2012

EOTD's with Detrivore Cosmetics!!!

Hey Everyone!

I know I haven't posted in a while and I have many looks and many posts I have been working the past few weeks, I've been pretty sick... I'm Sorry!!!

Anyway, I got bored the other night and decided to create 2 different looks, one on each eye, with one of my favorite indie companies Detrivore Cosmetics! These shadows are amazingly smooth, they stay on all day and they blend like a dream! I reviewed the shadows I won in a previous post you can few here-->Detrivore Cosmetics Review!

The first look I created I used Brine, Cremaines and Broken Glass. (love these names).

Brine is one of my favorite colors that I own, It is really bright in person the camera does not do this justice!!!

The second look I created was using Livor Mortis, Beetle and Broken Glass
I think this one is my favorite, Livor Mortis is absolutely beautiful and I really have never come across another color like it!

You can purchase Detrivore Cosmetics ->HERE<-. They are wonderfully priced, the products themselves are amazing and it really is an exceptional indie brand. The owner Distorria is a doll and she provides wonderful customer service as well. CHECK IT OUT!!!

<3DianaMarie
*blows glitter kisses*



1 comment: