Saturday, August 25, 2012

No Plain Jane China Glaze!!!

Hey Hey Hey!!!

This next post is on The China Glaze Bohemian Collection "No Plain Jane"! This is soooo freaken pretty!!! This needed 2 coats to be opaque, any less than that and I saw VNL.  With no visible brush lines and a gorgeous color shift, this color really is one of the top jewels in this collection. The shift I've seen is a GORGEOUS violet that shifts to almost a gold-olive color. Its breathtaking! I had sooo many compliments on my nails, every one loved it! As you look at each picture you can see the big difference in the color change. Its amazing and definitely one of my favorites! 






The last picture is a little bit more blue than I have seen in person but I assume it is my camera. The one above the last picture is more accurate. I did this before clean-up, I apologize, but I was awe-struck and I had to take a picture! I couldn't wait!!!!
My next polish post will be on "Want My Bawdy", so stay tuned!

<3DianaMarie
*blows glitter kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment