Saturday, August 11, 2012

Just Some Crazy Lip Designs!

Hey guys!

I'll be posting some random crazy makeup I have been doing a few times a week! I have been finding tons of old pics on my computer as well as some new looks I have been doing so I figured I would share! Hope you enjoy!!!

                          All of these looks were done using my BH Cosmetics 66 lip palette
                                                        ^just a pretty ombre blue lip^

                           ^this was done using a shimmery pastel purple, pink, blue and copper^

                           ^it looks blue toned in this pic but this red is actually a red-orange^
                                             ^and I thew some red flakies I had on top^

Hope you liked them! If you would like to see a tutorial on any of these I would be happy to do so! Just a leave a comment down below and let me know which one! I'll have more of these posts coming so stay tuned!!!!

                                                                         <3DianaMarie
                                                                     *blows glitter kisses*

1 comment: