Saturday, August 4, 2012

Random EOTD!!!

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to do a quick post on one of my fav EOTD's to do. I created this using Jesse's Girl Cosmetics Flambe, Moi Minerals Galaxy and TKB Trading's Hilite Turquoise!
Flambe on my lid
Galaxy on my crease
Sparkle Turquoise on my inner corner, brow bone and the outer wing
^its a shame my camera can't capture the actual color of the turquoise
Maybelline Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara in Black


So like I said just a quick little post but I hope you guys enjoyed the look I came up with and if you would like to see a tutorial on this look or any other look please comment down below!!!!

<3DianaMarie
*blows glitter kisses*

2 comments:

  1. This is very pretty! Cameras never do sparkly shadows justice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGHH I KNOW!!! I hate it so much! I really have to invest in a good camera because my phone really isnt cutting it anymore.

    ReplyDelete