Sunday, August 5, 2012

Time for a little hair care!

Hey Everyone!!!

Today I wanna talk about hair. Trust me when I say hair is NOT my forte and I really have no patience for it (thank god I have a hair dresser in the family lol) but I like it to be healthy and undamaged. That would make sense if I never dyed my hair, never took a blow dryer to it and never straightened it, but sadly I have done all of those things. From the time I turned 15 my hair has been dyed a different color every 2 months, I have gone from red to jet black to blonde back to black to brown so on and so forth. If you can't already tell my hair has had some SERIOUS damage done to it and as I get older I notice it getting drier and thinner. I have had 2 kids and it seemed each pregnancy my hair thinned a little, no I am not going bald I have plenty of hair it just doesn't seem as thick anymore. So I finally had enough of brittle dry hair about 2 months ago and this family member of mine gave me a Keratin Treatment. She put all this goopy stuff in, blow dried it in as well as straightening it and I had to leave it in for 3 days. It wasn't that bad until the 3rd day when it looked like I rolled around in an oil slick and I couldn't wait to wash the crap out. I was given a special shampoo and conditioner that doesn't contain Sodium Chloride or Sodium Sulfate (that's what makes shampoo lather) because that stuff strips the keratin out.

                           Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner


So I washed the treatment out and I almost died because my hair felt AMAZING. Literally, it felt like it had never been damaged at all. I was so happy I almost cried, my hair has felt so bad for so long I was relieved because I was seriously considering shaving my head lol.

So I was also recommended to try the It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Spray with Keratin. I was hesitant because this stuff is kind of expensive but once I tried it and saw what it did to my hair I HAD TO GET IT. I found it on Ebay for 30.00 for 10oz and I know it seems like alot but I have seen the tiny 4oz bottles for almost 20.00 so I figured what the hell, the 10oz will last me a really long time. I spray this all over my hair, maybe about 4-5 sprays.

                                        It's A 10 Miracle Leave In Spray with Keratin

For the last 3 years I have been using Moroccan Oil and It really has done wonders for my hair. This stuff is also kind of expensive but a big bottle has lasted me almost a year so for the 35.00 its definitely worth it to me. I use this just on the ends of my hair to stop frizzy-ness and split ends.


All of this stuff has repaired my hair and I am so happy with it now. So my question to all of you is, What products do you use to keep your hair healthy if any at all? Leave a comment down below!

                                                                       <3DianaMarie
                                                                   *blows glitter kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment