Friday, February 24, 2012

A few different Mani's and a LOTD! yay

Hey Everyone!
Sorry I haven't blogged in a few days, I have been so sick I literally can't move or think! 
So here is just a quick blog about some mani's and an LOTD using Jesse's Girl Cosmetics, and then I'm getting started tonight on an AMAZING post! Stay Tuned! Its going to be awesome!




 Messy I know, Sorry, but I love this one! It was done using Wet N Wild "Black Creme" and Spoiled Polish "Trust Fund Baby" on the accent nail! <333


 One of my previous swatch/reviews was on Jesse's Girl Cosmetics and I couldn't get a good picture of one of there pigments called "Secret Weapon". I LOVE THIS COLOR. In the jar it looks white but it has a beautiful blue duchrome! This is it! Its gorgeous, this is definitely one of my  go-to duochromes!
 This mani is Wet N Wild "Black Creme" with Spoiled Polish "Use Protection" -_-... strange name lol
I went in to a CVS before I got sick and was like hmmm I need a new polish. So I went over to the Spoiled display and This one really stood out to me, it's a gorgeous teal/peacock and LOADED with hex and small glitter in gold and iridescent colors. So pretty, but I didn't look at any names. When I got home and put this on I looked at the name and was like OMFG really!?! hahah The names that this company comes up with are crazy!
                                                   *blurry so you can see the glitterzzz*
 This one had to be my fav! It's China Glaze "Purple Panic". It's hot pink but the reflect in it is purple is gorgeous! I put Spoiled "Jewelry Heist" over it! Love it!


I know it's short but I'll be back later with more pretty things!!!!
Stay Tuned!

                                                                   <3DianaMarie
                                                               *blows glitter kisses*

1 comment:

  1. Love China Glaze's purple panic! Fun manis! Your nails are looking great!

    ReplyDelete