Monday, February 6, 2012

MEGA Spoiled Nail Polish SWATCH/REVIEW! 12 COLORS!

Hey Ladiez! 

This swatch/review is going to be a huge one! The reason is because I had gone to CVS 2 separate times and got like 6 colors each time, and then didn't have time to do 2 different swatches. So I figured what the hell, the kids are napping and I might as well do it now or it will never get done! I'll try to keep the reviews as short as possible so no one falls asleep before they finish reading lol! I'll give a color description, rate from 0-5, and why it's a good polish! Enjoy! 
 
                         
*I wasn't kidding* lol
left to right:
"Trust Fund Baby","Club Rat","Uh, As If!","Tip Your Waitress","Shrimp On The Barbie",
"Pick Your Poison","Vitamin C","Did I Dye It Too Blonde?","Distant Memory","Kickin' The Habit", "Mind Your Own Beeswax", "Bite Me"  *whew*

*I know I put "Trust Fund Baby" first but I'll review it last with "Bite Me", I took the pic that way I don't know why lol*

"Club Rat", "Uh, As If!", "Tip Your Waitress", "Shrimp On The Barbie", "Pick Your Poison"


"Club Rat" is a gorgeous raspberry-ish magenta. It has all this pretty almost holographic glitter in it, but it is very subtle. It's a really complex color although it doesn't look that way on my nail. Love this, I like pink polishes and although I'm not big on them i would definitely wear this ALOT. Opaque in 2 coats with a shimmer finish, it's beautiful!
*5 out of 5*


"Uh, As If!" is a super cute "hot" fuschia shade that would look totally cute with a tan! It's a happy color to me lol, I smile when I look at it. It has a verrryyy slight gold shimmer to it, it kinda makes it look "satiny". Really pretty color for summer and gorgeous with a glitter top coat or a crackle polish! O yea, It's opaque in 2 coats! :)
*5 out of 5*

"Tip Your Waitress" is an really neon hot pink and it's freakin' fabulous! Literally imagine sipping a margarita on a beach chair with this on your nails. It's PERFECT for summer, and a tan. I'm am the palest human probably walking the face of the earth and it gives ME a little color lol. I would wear this EVERDAY.  It has a glossy finish with no shimmer or sparkle, 2 coats and it's totally opaque! LOVE*
*5 out of 5*

"Shrimp On The Barbie" is a really awesome pinky orange shade, almost the color of like actual salmon after its cooked. It looks more pink on my nail but its not, I did a previous post on this and you can see the orange tone to it --->Weekly Mani! Using Shrimp On The Barbie! hungry much?. It also has a super heavy gold glitter in it and its gorgeous! Love* This one may need 3-4 coats to be opaque but its worth it.
*4 out of 5*

"Pick Your Poison" is a really saturated red. Its awesome! I did a mani with this the other day and a hex glitter over it and it was gorgeous. Its opaque in 2 coats! The issue i have with this one is it leaves a slight pink stain on your nails if you don't put a base coat under it. But other than that it's great! Glossy and a bit of a satin sheen to it!
*4 out of 5*




"Vitamin C", "Did I Dye It Too Blonde?", "Distant Memory", 
"Kickin' The Habit", "Mind Your Own Beeswax"
*yay for rainbows*


"Vitamin C" is a true orange, a little sheer but with almost 3 coats it becomes opaque. It has a beautiful heavy gold glitter kinda like "Shrimp On The Barbie". Love this one! It would probably be amazing over another opaque orange color using this as a top coat. Great for spring and summer!
*5 out of 5*

"Did I Dye It Too Blonde?" is an INSANE neon yellow. It looks exactly like a highlighter! You definitely need about 4 coats to make this completely opaque but It's sooooo worth it! Even over a black or white it would be AWESOME! I'm going to have to rate it low because of the sheerness of it but it's not a reflection on the color itself!
*3 out of 5*

"Distant Memory" is a pretty teal, a little more green than blue and it has a slight gold-ish shimmer to it! This was *1* coat! Its pretty much opaque, the picture doesn't really do it justice because on my finger it has a more satin glossy texture to it. This a great color! Imagine this one with Spoiled "Pet my Peacock" as a top coat seen here -->Review and Swatch of Spoiled Polish From CVS!!!!!. OMG DROOLINGGGG!! lol 
*5 out of 5*

"Kickin' The Habit" is great! It's a neon fuschia and it's gorgeous! It has a tiny bit of shimmer to it but not to much, it's very subtle! That is 1 coat and it's not completely opaque so with 2 it will be amazing. Love this one, I have other colors like it but the smooth consistency of this one is better than my others.
*5 out of 5*


"Mind Your Own Beeswax" is a color I'm a little "iffy" about. It kinda has an earwax color :x Actually it looks better in this picture than it does on my finger, and it's because it doesn't work on my skintone. The color itself is not bad, it just doesn't for me. maybe if I put a gold glitter on top i would like it better, I may try that now lol.  The formula is fairly sheer and this is about 4 coats to get it opaque. Again, the color is not bad it just isn't my taste!
*3 out of 5*

"Trust Fund Baby", "Bite Me"

The only reason I did it this way was because I didn't have enough fingers to swatch 12 polishes at the same time, I thought about using toes, but I didn't want to subject anyone to my funky feet. lol

"Trust Fund Baby" is AWESOME! It has purple, gold and blue glitter in a clear jelly base! *dies* That is 1 coat and thats a ton of glitter already! This would be great over white, black, teal, blue ,purple, anything really! Love this one, obviously there is nothing better than glitter! LoL ;)
6 out of 5! <3

"Bite Me" is ehhh... I like it don't get me wrong, but in the bottle it looks too gorgeous for words and on my finger its ehh... The bottle is a black base with a beautiful red shimmer in  it and on my finger the red doesn't exist. Maybe if my nails were longer the color would pull through better, but in this case it's just ehh. Plus, it kinda looks like 20 other polishes in my collection. :x But I'll give them an A for effort! 
*2 out of 5* 


Omg! I think I need a nap now! haha that was alot, and I need to give my fingers a rest! I will be back later because I want to post my Never Too Much Sparkle! weekly showcase look! The theme this week was Valentine's Day. I think you all will like it!

I hope you all liked my swatch/review!

be back in a little while!

<3DianaMarie
*blows glitter kisses*















2 comments:

  1. You picked up quite a few of those polishes! All of the colors look great! I don't think I've seen these polishes out in my area yet...then again, I haven't been to the drugstore recently! Thanks for all the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thats only half of what i have lol :x i think i have an addiction lol n o problem! thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete