Wednesday, February 8, 2012

my mani! cause i loooveeee ittttt!

Hi Lovelies! 

So a few posts ago I said I wasn't gonna bite my nails anymore and it's been like 5-6 days and there have been no fingerzz in  my mouth! yay! So because I am slowly becoming obsessed with the fact that I can have pretty nails.. then why not share the pretties!!! 

*Sorry for the weird pics lol no good lighting tonight lol :)
 see that nail on my ring finger^? Its the longest! haha we have growth people! lol <333333

So that is Spoiled Polish in "Kickin' The Habit" and "Trust Fund Baby" as my glitter topcoat! yay for glitter! I love this because if you look at "Trust Fund Baby", the purple glitter in it is almost the same as the color of "Kickin' The Habit", and it's such a cute match!

Anyway, I just wanted to do a quick post before bed cause I feel like I am neglectful because I haven't posted in like.. a day... lol so yea, i'll be back tomorrow with an LOTD and more pretty things!!!

night night!
<3DianaMarie
*blows glitter kisses*


3 comments: