Friday, February 3, 2012

Weekly Mani! Using Shrimp on the Barbie! hungry much?

So as I mentioned in a previous post, I am madly trying to not bite my nails. I think that combined with using Sinful Colors "No Bite" and doing a pretty mani every few days, should work. I hope. *gulp* So I think to give me some motivation, whenever I do a new mani I'll post it. Now, excuse the terrible state of my nails, I have been biting a very long time and I don't just bite the nail, I also bite the cuticle and skin around the nail.... *runs and hides* :(



This may be my new favorite colors! Spoiled Polish "Shrimp on the Barbie" (ew) and Spoiled Polish "Jewelry Heist" on my thumb and ring finger! Love Love Love, they go on so nice and they make me not wanna bite at all. 
or maybe it's because of this little taste of hell in a bottle. :x

haha, so I'm thinking I'll be back later to do a swatch or something, I definitely got bit by the blogging bug! 

See ya laterrzzzz 
<3 DianaMarie
*blows glitter kisses*


No comments:

Post a Comment